About Me

My photo
I'm Beth. I'm married to my best friend, and he's pretty awesome. We have two equally awesome kids, Gavin and Sophie.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

What a pain

I've been looking for something to help with pain relief that isn't going to kill my liver, like ibuprofen.  Unfortunately I feel like I take too much ibuprofen and it isn't something I enjoy.  I have quite a bit of lower back pain way more frequently than I can just 'deal with'.  So I decided to try this stuff called DLPA, which is supposed to be a natural pain reliever.  It also has anti-depressant qualities, so score!  I took my first dose today.  I am going to try to keep a record each day of my pain level/type so I can see if this stuff really works.  I'm pretty excited to see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers