About Me

My photo
I'm Beth. I'm married to my best friend, and he's pretty awesome. We have two equally awesome kids, Gavin and Sophie.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blessings

On this day where I'm really hating this shared parenting thing and feeling so overly frustrated, I am struggling.  I'm trying to remind myself that I am SO blessed and I have to admit, its really hard to remember this sometimes.
Today sucks in some aspects.
But I have a sweet husband who would do anything for me and the kids.  He would work his hands to the bone if he had to to take care of us.  
I have an awesome step son who I've gotten to watch grow up for the past 6 years who is super kind hearted and loving, just like his dad.
I have a sweet baby girl that has a tender heart and is hilarious and keeps us on ours toes.
I get to stay home and take care of my family and watch the kids grow and change.
I get to live in this pretty neat house with enough room to have the animals and garden we want, to help us feed our family.
I have wonderful parents and siblings and nieces and nephews.
We are all healthy! 

^^^^ That's a lot of stuff to be thankful for.  And to top it all off...I have coffee.
Okay, I feel better now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers